Residential Reentry Center (Employable Work Furlough) is designed for people who would have been eligible for Work Furlough, but are currently unemployed. The offender is screened by the Sheriff and/or Probation department. If you are interested in RRC work furlough state that interest to your attorney as soon as possible. It is very important that you qualify for RRC and approved before sentencing.
1. Sentenced to probation with custody.
2. Able to function in dorm setting.
3. Legal citizen/resident.
4. Minimum of 30 days actual days left to serve
If you already have a job, click here to learn about work furlough.
1. Precluded by court.
2. Serious mental health or behavioral issues.
3. Serious violent behavior or pattern of assaultive behavior.
4. Sales or large amount of drugs.
5. Serious or violent felonies.
Please call 619-357-6677 to learn more about work furlough. If you are charged with a crime in State or Federal court please call 619-357-6677.
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Sell | HS 11351
- Transportation for Sale of a Controlled Substance| HS 11352
- Possession of Marijuana | Health and Safety Code Section 11357 | HS 11357
- Marijuana Cultivation, Harvest, Plant | HS 11358
- Possession of Marijuana for Sale | Health and Safety Code 11359 | HS 11359
- Marijuana Sale, Giving Away, Transportation | California Health and Safety Code Section 11360 | HS 11360
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia | California Health and Safety Code 11364 | HS 11364
- Manufacturing a Controlled Substance (Marijuana, Hash Oil, etc.) | HS 11379.6(a)
- Driving Under Influence of Marijuana (Marijuana DUI) | California Vehicle Code Section 23152 | VC 23152
- Can a vehicle be searched by police officers if they smell marijuana outside of the vehicle?
- When can police stop and search my vehicle?
Delicino & Vialtsin, LLP answer general legal questions emailed to us on this blog. Feel free to send us YOUR question by email. Please do not email us confidential or time sensitive information, but call 619-357-6677 The answer suggested here is for general information ONLY and not to be construed as a legal advice. Further, the Q & A does not establish an attorney-client relationship with Delicino & Vialtsin, LLP. Anton Vialtsin Google+